If you have Winlink capability over RF, you can check in to the regular Monday night nets by sending a Winlink message to WC4EOC@winlink.org, between the hours of 06:00 and 18:00 Central (6 AM to 6 PM) on the Monday of the net.
To check in to the WCARES Monday Net via Winlink:
- Send a Winlink message to WC4EOC@winlink.org
- over RF mode only(*)
- between 0600 to 1800 Central Time (6 AM to 6 PM) on the Monday of the net and
- include the following in the subject or body (or both) of the message:
- the RF mode you’re using (Packet, ARDOP, VARA, VARA FM, Winmor, Pactor etc.)
- the full date of the net you are checking in to
- your power source (commercial, battery, generator, solar etc.)
* Check-ins via Winlink must be sent over radio unless you are outside the WCARES repeater coverage area and don’t have HF capability.
Like the regular nets, the first Monday of each month is Alternate Power so try to check in using an alternate power source.