HOW TO’s, tips and code plugs that include all WCARES repeaters
Tennessee DMR Talk Group Plans [.xlsx]
Note the usage information in the Description column
Anytone DMR radio Tips
- If DMR radio and computer will not communicate try:
- With both radio and computer powered OFF, connect cable to both.
- Power ON computer.
- Power ON radio.
- Open program on computer.
- Low audio at the receiving station
If you are receiving reports of low audio from a receiving station (and it is not an issue with the receiving station audio settings), try the following:
- Select menu item 12 (Enhance Sound)
- If Enhance Sound is set to Mic Enhance, try changing the setting to Normal
- Also, try increasing your Mic Level under menu item 33 (Mic Level)
Test various combinations of:
menu item 12, Enhance Sound (Normal or Mic Enhance) and
menu item 33, Mic Level (levels 1 through 5)
until you achieve the desired volume and sound quality for your transmitted audio.
Note that setting the menu item 33 (Mic Level) too high may introduce distortion.
It is important that you match the version number used to create any code plug with the radio firmware version number.
- Anytone radios with firmware revision: 1.21
Anytone W1KOM VER 2.41 – 1.21 – NOID.rdt.zip