Beginning February 15th, 2018, there will be a Winlink-only net each 3rd Thursday of every month.
- Check-in is between 0600-1900 Central and can be ANY mode including Telnet.
- Put Winlink Net in the Subject line of your check-in message and
- Put your name and the mode you’re using (Telnet, Packet, Winmor etc.) in the body of the message
- You will receive an acknowledgement to show that you’re checked in.
- Address your check-in message to WC4EOC.
You may send your check-in as a regular Winlink message or use the ICS-213 form available in Winlink Express.
This net will repeat every month. This is a simple check-in with the purpose being to have WCARES members stay up to date on how to use Winlink Express.